Patagonia’s Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with rapidly changing weather and fishing conditions. They started its design from our now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest, and then updated the fabric and added an integrated pack. For improved comfort and performance, the vest body is made from light, tough and water-repellent 5.5-oz CORDURA® ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon® utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to carry around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes along with the temperature.
- Molded back panel ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys or other small essentials; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch or other supplies
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organization
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for layering
- 400 g (14.11 oz)